Most Popular Pages
ADA Accommodation Request
The Eighth Judicial District Court will make all reasonable accommodations and reasonable modifications to policies and programs to ensure that people with disabilities have an equal opportunity to enjoy all of the Eighth Judicial District Court’s programs, services and activities.
General Request for Accommodation at the Eighth Judicial District:
Anyone who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a service, program, or activity of the Eighth Judicial District should contact the ADA Coordinator, Amy Seidel, at (575) 751-8600 or by email at email@example.com as soon as possible but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event. In addition to an email request, you may also submit the ADA Accommodations Request Form which can be accessed here.
ADA Title II Forms
- ADA Notice of Rights
- ADA Grievance Procedure
- ADA Request for Accommodations (Please send the Request for Accommodations form directly to the District ADA Coordinator where the case is going to be heard as soon as possible)
- ADA Complaint Form (Please send the Complaint form to the Statewide ADA Title II Coordinator, contact information below)
- Aviso sobre los derechos conforme a la Ley para Estadounidenses con Discapacidades
- Procedimiento de presentación de reclamaciones conforme a la ADA
- Formulario de solicitud de adaptación conforme a la ADA
- Formulario de quejas conforme a la Ley para Estadounidenses con Discapacidades
Requesting an Accommodation by a Party to a Case at the Eighth Judicial District:
Counsel or self-represented litigants may notify the Clerk of the Court of the nature of the disability by submitting an ADA Accomodations Request Form at least five (5) business days before any hearing so appropriate accommodations may be made. You may also make a request through the ADA Coordinator, Amy Seidel, at (575) 751-8600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, see Eighth Judicial District’s Notice of Non-Discrimination and 8th JDC’s Grieveance Procedure under the Americans with Disabilities Act.